There is a high demand for Game Development Courses right now, as Games are highly popular and lucrative. If you want to be a professional game developer, you must undergo thorough and complete training.
If you do not have time to attend classes, you can enroll yourself for online courses! Visit Udemy.com and find amazing online courses on Game Development.
The 5 Udemy courses discussed below are the most highly-rated and popular Game Development courses available.
Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games: This is an amazing course that helps one learn Unity game design, 2D and 3D game development, and techniques of creating their own C# games in Unity 3D.
This course aims to teach:
- The techniques of building 2D Unity Games and working with sprites
- The Basics of building 3D Unity Games
- The techniques of writing programs in C#
Successful completion of this course should give a student the confidence to apply for the position of Junior Games Developer as a Unity 3D Developer.
You can understand the demand for this course from the fact that it has 12,227 students enrolled along with 1304 ratings. The instructor of this course is the esteemed Mark Price.
If you wish to know more about this course, you can click on the URL www.udemy.com/devslopes-unity3d/.
Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner’s Course: Do you want to learn Video Game Development? Is it your aim to learn how to design a game from the very beginning with the help of UE4?
This is an ideal course for you that will help you learn game development, creation of games, and running them on Unreal Engine 4.
This course has been designed to teach:
- The techniques of building realistic-looking environs for games to happen
- The basics of defining custom movements and inputs for controlling characters
- The techniques of scripting logic for defining game-play, sans the knowledge of how to code
This course is also highly popular with 621 ratings and 7806 students enrolled. Software developer David Nixon is the instructor of this course.
Those who need to know more about this course can click on the URL www.udemy.com/unreal-engine-4-the-complete-beginners-course/.
Learn To Code By Making a 2D Platformer in Unity: This course aims to make game development easy. It helps one learn C# with the use of Unity and create their own 2D Platformer.
The course intends to teach:
- C# which is a versatile and modern programming language
- The capabilities of 2D Development (in Unity)
- Transferrable and strong problem-solving skills
- The basics of the process of game development
- How object-oriented programming works in practical field
This helpful course has 609 ratings and 1865 students enrolled. James Doyle is the instructor of this course. He specializes in teaching the basics of creating games.
If you need more information about this course, you can click on the URL www.udemy.com/unity2dplatformer/.
Game Development with Unity 5: Are you absolutely new to Game Development? Do you already have a little bit of training? Whatever might be the case, this course would be perfect for you!
The course has been designed to teach 2D games, trivia games, basics of programming, basics of Unity’s UI system, visual effect, and artificial intelligence.
The course teaches:
- How to build games with Unity
- How to design levels
- How to integrate art assets
- How to write code using C#
It is easily understandable that this course is highly popular as it has 27,582 students enrolled. It has 362 ratings.
The instructor of this course that comes with 12.5 hours of on-demand video is Stone River eLearning.
If you need more details about this course, click on the URL www.udemy.com/game-development-with-unity-5/.
Learn Blender 3D Modeling for Unity Video Game Development: This course is ideal for those who wish to learn editing or creation of props, designing of levels, and applying simple and material animations with the use of Blender 3D for Unity Developers.
The course aims to teach:
- How to design levels and props for Unity games like a professional with the help of Blender 3D
- How to adjust Unity Assets such as props by bringing them in Blender
- How to animate obstacles such as Traps for a game design
- How to design Modular Levels for Unity games
- How to confidently create personalized Unity props with the use of Blender 3D
Multimedia artist Billy McDaniel is the instructor of this course that has 2631 students enrolled and 319 ratings.
A click on the URL www.udemy.com/learn-blender-3d-modeling-for-unity-video-game-development/ will provide you with more details about this course.
These are the 5 top online courses on Game Development that are available on Udemy. Go through the courses and select the course best-suited for you!