Coursera is giving away Black Friday discount to new students from now until the 29th of November 2019. Get 10% off on select courses, certificate programs, and specialization.
This is the best time to sign up with Coursera and take high-end programs the website hosts. Please know, this is not a sitewide sale, it only applies to select programs.
Top Picks For Coursera Black Friday Sale
The following are some of our picks for the best courses, certificates, specialization topic wise. Leverage the 10% off Black Friday discount to enroll in these courses.
Computer Science and Data Science Programs
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM
- AI For Everyone by deeplearning .ai
- Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals Duke University
- Mathematics for Machine Learning by Imperial College London
- Cloud Computing by University of Illinois
- Data Mining by University of Illinois
Health and Personal Development Programs
- Learning How To Learn by McMaster University and UCSD
- Foundations of Positive Psychology by University of Pennsylvania
- Science of Exercise University of Colorado Boulder
- Achieving Personal and Professional Success by University of Pennsylvania
- Dynamic Public Speaking by University of Washington
- Futures Thinking by Institute for the Future
- Excel Skills for Business by Macquarie University
- Financial Management by University of Illinois
- Managing Innovation and Design Thinking HEC
- Financial Reporting by University of Illinois
- Leading: Human Resource Management and Leadership by Macquarie University
- Digital Marketing by University of Illinois
Coursera Black Friday sale is a great opportunity for new students, leverage the discount and enroll in top online programs. If you know someone who may want to look at this post, consider sharing it with them.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out here: firstname.lastname@example.org