Rob Percival’s “The Complete Kotlin Developer Course” (Link) is a must for anyone who wants to become a Kotlin developer. The course starts from scratch, you need no prior knowledge to take the course. This is one of the reasons why we highly recommend this Kotlin class.
The instructor, Rob Percival is one of the top Udemy instructors at the moment, his courses has helped so many students over the years. Any course Rob creates has an automatic go ahead from us.
More About This Kotlin Developer Course
Nick Walter is the co – instructor of this course, he’s the part of Rob Percival’s Codestars team. Nick has been on Udemy for quite a while now, he has 80,000+ subscribers and a great overall feedback score 4.6/5. If you want to learn more about Nick, please go here.
Following are the stats of the course so far:
- Total 2661 students at the moment
- Feedback score 4.5/5 after 240+ ratings
- 12.5 hours of on Demand video
- Total 66 lectures at the moment’
Heres what you will learn:
- Kotlin from scratch
- You will learn to build command line tool
- You will be creating two fully functional android apps
- The instructor gives you challenges throughout the course, best for test what you learn
Apart from the above there are many more things you will learn from the course. It will be great if you see them yourself by going here.
Other Notable Kotlin Courses On Udemy:
- The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course by Hussein Al Rubaye
- Kotlin for Android: Beginner to Advanced by Mark Price
- Kotlin for Beginners: Learn Programming With Kotlin by Peter Sommerhoff
- Android Kotlin Development Masterclass using Android Oreo by Tim Buchalka (Best Seller)
If you want to master Android’s official new programming language Kotlin, Rob Percival’s course is your best bet! You pay a lot less on Udemy to learn Kotlin if we compare other options. Do go ahead and take the course if you want to learn Kotlin from scratch. It is the true complete Kotlin developer course by far.
Hope you find the post helpful, if you do, please feel free to share it on social media and with your friends. We look forward to find and add more courses like this on our website.
If you are not following us on Twitter, please do so now. We share some of the best resources for learners every now and then.