These courses are not only comprehensive but affordable as well. Curated from various resources, these courses are 100% online, do give a look and enroll if you find them interesting!
For each course we have added stats that change overtime. Kindly go to the course page to view the real-time data.
This course has been taken by 16,958 learners already as of April 20th, 2021. Just use this partner link to enroll in the course. The best part is Wes Bos cares about Parity Purchasing Power, so no matter from where you are, you will get the course at affordable price.
Here’s what the course covers:
- Real world and fun excises so you know when and where to apply what you learn
- Best practices and opinions
- Throughout the course you will be building projects, such as: Face Detection + Censorship, Image Gallery, Audio Visualization, Etch-a-sketch, Web Speech Game and lot more
To view all the details, please go here
Another good thing is, all the code for the course is open source and posted on Github. If for some reason, you are not happy with the course, you get 100% moneyback!
Absolutely anyone with no prior knowledge of JS whatsoever can enroll in the course. All you require is the willingness to learn.
Here’s what you learn
- Learn how to build beautiful web apps to add to your portfolio
- Become job ready by acquiring the deep knowledge of JS
- Learn how to use Node JS and Express
- How to create your own custom testing framework and thereby automating the code testing
- Learn about async and arrow functions
Some of the course stats:
- Over 35,000 students
- 52 hours of on demand video
- 344 downloadable resources
- 4 articles to read
- Rating of 4.7/5 after 6776 ratings
Course stats and content:
- Around 71,000 subscribers
- Course feedback score 4.6/5 after 11,000+ ratings
- 17.5 hours of on demand video
- 113 total lectures
- 10 articles and 13 supplemental resorces
You get life time access to the course once you enroll. The course can be accessed through Desktop, Mobile and TV at any time you want.
Course stats and content:
- Total 23,650 students as of January 19, 2018
- Course feedback 4.2/5 after 1100+ ratings
- 2.5 hours long course
- 49 total lectures
- 13 supplemental resources and 3 articles
Another gem of a course that will not only teach you JS from beginning but also how to build real world JS apps. We highly recommend this course!
Course content and stats:
- Total 37,225 students
- Feedback score 4.5/5 after 1100+ ratings
- 12.5 hours of on demand video
- Total 85 lectures
- 79 coding exercises, 1 article and 9 supplemental resources
- Understanding the Weird Parts by Anthony Alicea