There are plenty of highly-rated and popular Python Courses on Udemy. We have picked up the top 5 that you can consider looking at:
This course aims to teach everything one needs to learn in order to program in Python. The course is about building 11 projects and going from beginner to professional with Python Programming.
The Python bible includes:
- Full lifetime access
- Nine hours on-demand video
- Ten coding exercises
- Access on TV and mobile
- Two supplemental resources
- One article
- Certificate of Completion
What will a Student Learn?
- A student will learn to build 11 excellent Python projects.
- This course teaches a student to track data in Python programs with the use of variables.
This course has 1177 ratings and 9107 students enrolled. To view the course on Udemy please go here
The Python Bible comes with a 30-day money back guarantee on Udemy. You must contemplate about this course if you want to learn Python Programming!
This course teaches one to:
- Install Python in 2 lectures
- Write the first program in 3 lectures
- Python basic data types and variables in 9 lectures
- Python input or output in 4 lectures
- Making decisions in 7 lectures
- While Loops in 9 lectures
- For Loops in 8 lectures
- Iterators in 5 lectures
- Functions in 7 lectures
- List Comprehensions in 3 lectures
- Scope in 5 lectures
- Modules in 5 lectures
- More on functions in 7 lectures
- Using data structures in 3 lectures
- Exception handling in 5 lectures
- Object-oriented programming in 10 lectures
This tutorial for beginners, coming with a certificate of completion, is a huge help for those who want to learn the intricacies of Python Programming. This course has 990 ratings and as many as 22, 306 students enrolled!
View the course over here
Coming with 3-hours on-demand video, 1 supplemental resource, access on TV and mobile, 1 article, full lifetime access, and certificate of completion, the curriculum of this course firstly offers previews to students about installation and print and strings.
Then the curriculum includes:
- Variables and Functions in 3 lectures
- Statements, Loops, and Variables in 6 lectures
- Comprehending Error Detection in 1 lecture
- Working with Classes and Files in 4 lectures
- Intermediate Python in 6 lectures
- The final project in 3 lectures.
The course and the instructor have been rated highly and the course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This course can help beginners to a great extent! It has 682 ratings and 28,556 students enrolled.
The course URL: View here
Powerful for the pros and simple for the beginners, this course can be used for Big Data, Web Scraping, IOT, etc.
What will a Student Learn from this Course?
- This course will help a student:
- Understand the fundamentals of Python
- Build applications with Python
- Read as well as parse emails with Python
- Send emails using Python
- Use Twitter API to easily send tweets through just a few lines of code
- Scrape websites using Python for pulling data
- Use Yelp API for pulling data about every business they have on their website
- Read or write comma-separates values (CSV) files to work in Numbers or Excel
This course is a great help for beginners as well as advanced learners. It has 625 ratings and 22,288 students enrolled.
View the full course here
Coming with 9 articles and 16-hours on-demand video, this course is all about building Python web applications with Python and Flask.
This course helps to learn how to:
- Develop, design, and deploy engrossing web applications with the use of web languages and Python.
- Develop apps that use MongoDB databases.
- Understand how the internet operates from the perspective of every development area.
- This course is made more helpful with 6 coding exercises and 9 supplemental resources. LIVE chat facilities have also been added for interactive question-answer sessions.
The curriculum teaches:
- How to deploy apps manually to a server in 13 lectures
- Basic development-stage deployments to Heroku in 27 lectures
- How to develop a comprehensive front-end with Bootstrap in 39 lectures
This course is for those who want to gain complete and in-depth knowledge about Python. It has 573 ratings and 5229 students enrolled.
View the course over here
The above-discussed are 5 top Python courses available on Udemy. Choose the one that meets your requirements!