Coursera is offering select Data Science specialization and professional certificates at just $3.14 or less for the first month with Pi Day Promo. This event lasts the whole month of March.
Here’s the special page (Expired) that includes all the participating programs. Do check it out and share with your friends.
Consider looking at this offer instead: IBM Data Science and AI Programs Free for 30 Days
More about Pi Day offer
This offer is only applicable for the users located in the United States of America. And, learners can use the offer one time only, which means, you can not use this promo towards multiple programs.
The following is a list of some of the best specialization and certificate programs participating in the Pi Day Event:
- Data Science Specialization by Johns Hopkins
- Applied Data Science with Python Specialization – University of Michigan
- Data Science: Foundations using R Specialization – Johns Hopkins
- Learn SQL Basics for Data Science Specialization – UC Davis
- Modern Big Data Analysis with SQL Specialization – Cloudera
- Advanced Machine Learning Specialization – National Research University Higher School Of Economics
- Data Science: Statistics and Machine Learning Specialization – Johns Hopkins
- Mathematics for Data Science Specialization – National Research University Higher School Of Economics
To view all the participating programs, please go here.