Looking to learn Professional Photography? If yes, consider looking at the courses we list in this article. These courses are from one of the leading online education websites Udemy.
You learn everything from scratch with these best selling photography classes. Another reason you should take these courses on Udemy is the affordability. You spend a lot less on Udemy if we compare with other online learning resources.
Our criteria to choose these courses:
- Quality – We made sure that these courses are of a great quality with clearly defined curriculum
- Popularity – For this we took the number of subscribers into account, more the subscribers better the popularity
- Feedback – For this we only list courses that have a minimum feedback score 4 out of 5 after minimum 100 ratings
Top professional photography classes on Udemy
Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography by Phil Ebiner
This is the most subscribed professional photography course on the internet at the moment. Those who want a step by step guide to learn the art of photography should consider this course. We highly recommend this course to the learners!
Here are the highlights of this course:
- One of the most subscribed photography courses on the internet with 165,000+ subscribers
- Feedback score of 4.5/5 after 12,230+ ratings
- 13. 5 hours of on demand video
- Constantly updating total 235 lectures, 26 articles and 7 supplemental resources
- Fulltime access to this course 24/7, 365 days a year once you enroll
- The course starts from scratch, covers all aspects of Profession photography
View here for more..
Mastering Architecture and Real Estate Photography by Charlie Borland
Another great course to learn for professional photography. After learning through this course, you can easily start a photography business or expand the current one by photographing properties for architects and real estate agents.
Here are some of the highlights of this class:
- One of the best selling courses for professional photography
- 84,00+ students learning from the course at the moment
- Feedback score of this course is 4.6/5 after 1100+ ratings
- Consists of total 97 lectures and 9 supplemental resources
- Total 13 hours of on demand video
- Starts from scratch, you don’t need a prior knowledge of photography
View here for more!
Photography Composition & Portrait Photography Masterclass by Mark Timberlake
You learn DSLR photography, black and white photography, photography studio lighting, portrait photography, street photography.
Here are the highlights of this class:
- 5000+ subscribers
- 4.5/5 feedback score after 330 reviews
- 138 lectures total lectures, 81 supplemental resources
- Total 11.5 hours of on demand video
- Full time access on Mobile and TV
To know more, please go here
Professional photography is an art that comes to you with hardwork. If yoyu continue to follow your passion and take the help from above courses. Nobody will be able to stop you from becoming a great photographer. With that, we wish you all the best for taking the best foot forward towards learning.
Hope you find this post helpful, if you do, please share it with your friends as well. We look forward to adding more stuff like this in our upcoming posts!