If you want to master Angular 10 consider taking the course we recommend in this post . The instructor of the course is, one of the top Udemy Instructors, Maximilian Schwarzmüller. Anyone who wants to learn Angular, we highly recommend that they consider this course.
The best part is, this course starts from scratch, and after completion you will be able to create awesome web apps.-Anyone from anywhere can take this amazing course.
Angular: The Complete Guide (2021 Edition)
Course Stats So Far:
- Number of students enrolled: 476,000+
- Best Selling Course on Angular
- Feedback Score 4.6 out of 5
- Total ratings received: 143,000+
Here is the full course: View here
The course teaches you the following:
- The course covers everything right from setting up the framework to development
- You will learn to create modern, dynamic and responsive web applications
- The course will help you understand the architecture behind an angular 4 web app
- Understand the angular 4 fundamentals quickly
- Easily establish yourself as front end developers
- You will also learn Typescript, as it is used to write Angular applications
- Learn about directives and components of Angular
- Know how data-binding works
- Learn to use modules on Angular
- Know how to optimize the bigger angular app
- You will build a major project while learning through this course
- And much more..
Course content you get:
- 34 hours of on demand video content
- 42 All important articles
- 143 Supplemental Resources
- Lifetime access Access on mobile and TV no other commitments or catch
- Certificate of Completion
If you are a beginner and have no knowledge of Angular don’t worry. Absolute beginners can also take the course. Moreover, Angular 4 is just a newer version of Angular framework.
Who can take this course?
- Take this course no matter if you are new or an experienced
- If you want to become a front-end developer and looking for the easiest frameworks
- Those who are on budget and can’t attend regular classes
More courses on angular framework
- Learn and Understand AngularJS by Anthony Alicea View here
- Ultimate Angular 4 with Bootstrap 4 by Jon Bonso View here
If you find this post helpful please feel free to share it with your loved ones. Also do send us your suggestions or topic you want us to cover. You can contact us through our website or simply send us a tweet @iOnlineCourse. We will be happy to assist.