Coursera has always been one of our most recommended resources for online learning. And, in this post, we are sharing a list of popular Coursera courses and specializations that you can consider in 2021.
All the courses or specializations you take are 100% online and offer a Certificate of completion. That certificate can be shared online and on LinkedIn. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced campaigner, you will get all sort programs suiting your needs.
If you are new to Coursera, the following highlights will help you learn about them:
- Top Online Learning Platform
- 60 million+ learners worldwide
- 100% online programs by top Universities, Colleges and Companies
- 1000s of Certificate programs, Short Courses, Specializations and Online Degree programs
- World-class instructors on board
Popular Coursera Courses and Specializations
The following is a list of popular Coursera courses and specializations this year so far in terms of number of enrollments.
- Machine Learning From Stanford University
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects from University of California, San Diego
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- Indigenous Canada by University of Alberta
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies from Princeton University
- Algorithms, Part I from Princeton University
- English for Career Development from University of Pennsylvania
- Financial Markets from Yale University
- Introduction to Psychology from University of Toronto
- Cómo hacer una tesis from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Chinese for Beginners from Peking University
- Deep Learning from deeplearning.ai
- Python for Everybody from University of Michigan
- Data Science from Johns Hopkins University
- Applied Data Science with Python from University of Michigan
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Advanced Machine Learning from National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Improve Your English Communication Skills from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Business Foundations from University of Pennsylvania
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform from Google Cloud
- Excel Skills for Business from Macquarie University
If you are looking to enroll in a course or specialization, you may pick one from the list above or choose one from here.
Leverage the special Coursera offers
You get a 7 day of free trial on all the specializations, so you can start for free! Apart from that, enjoy a 10% discount on advance payment of specialization fee. This offer ends soon, you may want to use it ASAP.
If you know someone who may want to see this, please share this article with them. Let your loved ones know about these popular courses and specializations.
You may also want to take a look at the following article to learn about the free Courses and Specializations being offered on Coursera – IBM Data Science and AI Programs Free for 30 Days
More posts coming soon:
The year 2021 has been interesting for learners, offering more time to learn from home due to Covid concerns. And through this post we are sharing some of the best resources we came across this year so far. While this article was dedicated to Coursera, our next few posts are going to be about other leading online learning platforms. Make sure to check them out when they go live!