Are you passionate about data and computer science? Then, consider looking at Microsoft’s Cybersecurity Analyst Proferssional Certificate on Coursera. According to a research, the cybersecurity industry is on track to produce 3.5 million jobs by 2025. And, with 60% of organizations currently experiencing a talent shortage, it is the best time to tap into this lucrative career.
Enroll in the new Microsoft Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate to prepare for an entry-level job in less than six months.
In this program, you will:
- Learn cybersecurity fundamentals
- Develop mitigation strategies in Azure (used by 95% of Fortune 500 companies)
- Earn a Professional Certificate from Microsoft
- Earn a discount on Microsoft SC-900 Certification Exam
According to research 72% of Professional Certificate learners report career benefits, such as getting a new job, earning a promotion, and gaining application career skills.
More About Microsoft Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Cert
This program is designed to help learners develop the in-demand skills needed for a successful career in cybersecurity. And, doesn’t require previous experience or education, and all it takes is six months for beginner-level learners to get hands-on practice in Microsoft Azure, network security, cloud computing security, computer security incident management, threat mitigation, and more.
Benefits of the Certificate:
- Completers of the Cybersecurity Analyst program will be ready to take the SC-900: Microsoft Security Compliance and Identity Fundamentals Exam
- Receive professional-level training from Microsoft
- Demonstrate your proficiency in portfolio-ready projects
- Earn an employer-recognized certificate from Microsoft
- Qualify for in-demand job titles: cybersecurity analyst, security analyst, security operations center (SOC) analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for new learners to launch their careers and gain in-demand skills in cybersecurity. So consider enrolling in this certificate if you are interested in Cybersecurity career.