Online Degrees From Top Universities Through Coursera
Learners can earn online degrees from top universities through Coursera! This giant platform for online learning collaborates with top universities worldwide to provide online degree programs to the learners. The degrees you earn from these programs have a great value. There are so many cases where students got placements in top companies.
For those who are new to Coursera, following are some of the highlights:
- One of Leading providers for Online Learning
- Most trusted online degree program providers on the internet
- Millions of online students worldwide
- Their certificates have a great value on your resume
- Specializations that ensure a job security
- Collaboration with top companies
- Partners with Top Universities
- World class teaching environment
- Well defined curriculum to ensure you have time for the course from your busy schedules
Some of Online Degree Programs on Coursera
Following are some of the online degree programs on Couresra. Do check them out individually by clicking on the respective URLs.
- Master of Computer Science Degree by Arizona State University – Read more..
- Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Degree by HEC Paris – Read more..
- Global Master of Public Health Degree by Imperial College London – Read more..
- Master of Business Administration (iMBA) Degree by University of Illinois – Read more..
- Master of Science in Accounting (iMSA) Degree by University of Illinois – Read more..
- Another Good one – Master of Computer Science Degree by University of Illinois – Read more..
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Degree by University of London – Read more..
- Master of Applied Data Science Degree by University of Michigan – Read more..
- Master of Public Health Degree by University of Michigan – Read more..
Apart from the above, Coursera hosts many other online degree programs. You may find them all by going here.
Nature of Online Degree Programs
The nature of these online degree programs on Coursera is 100% online. Which means, you don’t have to visit the campus even once. You get all the learning materials, the project submissions and all the other stuff online only.
Here are the best parts:
- Community Driven Learning: Learners collaborate with a global network of industry-leading classmates, instructors, and alumni
- Career Oriented Learning: The programs are designed to help you master real-world skills that can be applied towards your career right away
Here’s what students say:
One of the random reviews from the website says it all, here it is:
The reality in business today is that we’re working in virtual teams. We’re collaborating with people across the state, across the country, across the globe, and I think that in itself is a competency that you can only really learn by participating in teams that are that diverse. Brad Lindaas, Student, iMBA
There are many providers for online degree courses on the internet. Each one of them may be good in one or all aspects, however, Couresra is the leader. We highly recommend the online degree programs that Coursera provides.
If you are someone busy and can’t find time to attend school/college then Coursera is definitely the best choice for you. You will spend around 5-10 hours a week at your convenient time, nothing more than that! Do check them out and see for yourself if they fulfill what you need.
Hope you find this post informational, if you do, please make it reach others as well. Let others know about the online degree programs so they can also reap the benefits.