TensorFlow: Data and Deployment (View): If you are learning machine learning, you probably already know that deploying the ML model into real world involves a lot more than just modeling. To teach you the best deployment practices scenarios, and how to use data effectively in training your ML model, Deeplearning.ai has just launched this new 4-course specialization on Coursera.
Here’s what you learn
- How to train and run machine learning model in any browser using Tensorflow.js
- How to use Tensorflow.js Lite to prepare and deploy machine learning model on Mobile Devices
- Accessing, Organizing and Processing training data with Tensorflow data services
- Explore 4 Advanced deployment scenarios TensorFlow Serving, TensorFlow Hub, and TensorBoard
Tensorflow Data and Deployment
AI Advocate , Laurence Moroney of Google Brain is the instructor of this specialization. Andrew NG, the co-founder of Coursera and instructor of most enrolled machine learning course on the internet gives real-world insights throughout the program.
This is a 100% online program, one can start learning from it from anywhere at anytime. Just select the schedule and start learning, no hard and fast rules at all.
Please know, this is an intermediate level specialization, not everyone can learn from it. One must already posses knowledge of the subject to start learning from it.
Four Courses in the Program
As mentioned above, this specialization consists of 4 courses. It is highly recommended that you take these courses in the order they are presented. And, feel free to skip a course if you already have the knowledge of the subjects covered in it. Following are the courses in this specialization:
- Browser-based Models with TensorFlow.js – Read More..
- Device-based Models with TensorFlow Lite – Read More..
- Data Pipelines with TensorFlow Data Services – Read More..
- Advanced Deployment Scenarios with TensorFlow – Read More..
Each course in the specialization has practice quizzes, graded assignments, quizzes, peer feedback, graded programming assignments. Just pick your schedule and start learning.
After finishing every course and completing the hands-on project, learners earn a certificate. One can share this valuable cert with prospective employers and on professional networks like LinkedIn.
If you are looking to go beyond just the knowledge of building and running machine learning models. This is the right specialization for you. Advance your knowledge of deploying ML models more effectively with the use of Data. Learn from the best instructors on the best online learning platform.
Not only you gain the missing skills but also master the ones that you already know. Start learning yourself and let your friends or colleagues know about it.
If you have any questions in this regards, consider dropping an email here: [email protected]