As we enter the second month of the year, our partner Coursera remains steadfast in their commitment to delivering exceptional education and training to empower individuals in achieving their professional and personal objectives.
And, we take immense pride in unveiling their carefully and thoughtfully curated list of the top 10 courses and Specializations that have garnered significant demand and received commendations from both students and industry experts.
These programs are meticulously designed to impart the latest skills and knowledge in high-demand sectors, laying a robust foundation for career advancement. The best part is, anyone from anywhere in the world can enroll in these courses and specializations.
Top 10 Coursera Courses and Specializations for 2024
The majority of these offerings are entry-level, catering to individuals without prior experience or education, serving as ideal starting points for those embarking on their learning journey in 2024.
- Google Data Analytics: This is a professional certificate from Google to make you job ready in 6 months. There are 1.9 million+ enrollments in the program already and the rating is 4.8/5 after 128K+ reviews.
- Google Cybersecurity: Another Professional certificate from Google that can make you job ready within 6 months. Already this certificate program has 350K+ enrollments and the rating of 4.8/5 after 15K+ reviews
- AI For Everyone: This is the future, and you can get ahead with it before others do. Take this course to start learning from Andrew NG, the number instructor ands the co-founder of Coursera. It is FREE to enroll in the course, you only pay for the certificate if you wish to have it. There are 1.1 million+ enrollments in the course so far and the rating of 4.8/5 after 39K+ reviews.
- Google Business Inteligence: If you are interested in learning data modeling, data visualization, dashboarding and reporting then this is the right professional certificate for you. There are 47K+ enrollments in the program already, and rating of 4.8/5.
- Google Project Management: Throgh this Professional certificate program, you will learn the in-demand skills in less than 6 months and become job ready. This certificate has 1.3 Miilon+ enrollments and 4.8/5 rating after 93K+ reviews.
- Google IT Support: This professional certificate can get you on IT career path and make you job ready in less than 6 months. There are 1.4 million+ enrollments in this program and the rating of 4.8/5 after 169K+ reviews.
- Machine Learning Specialization: This is a 3 course specialziation to help you master the fundamental AI concepts and develop practical machine learning skills from beginners perspective. This program comes from Stanford and DeepLearningAI, and the instructor is visionary Andrew NG. At the moment 336K+ learners have signed up for it and the rating is 4.9/5 after 19K+ reviews.
- Prompt Engineering Specialization: Leverage the GenerativeAI by mastering Prompt Engineering throgh this specialization that comes from Vanderbilt University. This is a 3 courses series with a rating of 4.9/5 after 390+ reviews. At the moment 12K+ learners have signed up for it.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce: This is a professional certificate desgined to get you started in Digital Marketing field and get you job ready in less than 6 months. Ideal for beginners with no prior experience. At the moment, 521K+ enrollments in the program and rating of 4.8/5 after 20K+ reviews.
- Google UX Design: This is a professional certificate designed to make you job ready in less than six months. It is a 7 courses program with a rating of 4.8/5 after 70K+ reviews. At the moment, over 918K learners have signed up for the program.
All the programs above are available to take exclusively through Coursera. One can enroll in them anytime and from anywhere. Those who are interested in several specializations and courses, it is recommended that they opt for Coursera Plus subscsription to save money. As most of these programs are part of the 7000+ courses access you get by paying for the plus subscription.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us. Also, if you like to receive the updates from us through email Sign Up for our newsletter.