There is a high demand for Game Development Courses right now, as games are highly popular and lucrative. If you want to be a professional game developer, you must undergo thorough and complete training.
If you do not have time to attend classes, you can enroll yourself for online courses!
Game Development Courses
To make things easier for our readers, we have found some great courses on gaming. Udemy courses discussed below are the most highly-rated and popular Game Development courses available.
Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games
This is an amazing course that helps one learn Unity game design. 2D and 3D game development, and techniques of creating their own C# games in Unity 3D.
This course aims to teach:
- The techniques of building 2D Unity Games and working with sprites
- The Basics of building 3D Unity Games
- The techniques of writing programs in C#
- Successful completion of this course should give a student the confidence to apply for the position of Junior Games Developer as a Unity 3D Developer.
You can understand the demand for this course from the fact that it has 16,000+ students enrolled along with 1800+ ratings. The instructor of this course is the esteemed Mark Price.
If you wish to know more about this course, please go here
Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner’s Course
Do you want to learn Video Game Development? Is it your aim to learn how to design a game from the very beginning with the help of UE4?
This is an ideal course for you that will help you learn game development, creation of games, and running them on Unreal Engine 4.
This course has been designed to teach:
- Techniques of building realistic-looking environs for games to happen
- The basics of defining custom movements and inputs for controlling characters
- The techniques of scripting logic for defining game-play, sans the knowledge of how to code
This course is also highly popular with 901 ratings and 6940 students enrolled. Software developer David Nixon is the instructor of this course.
Those who need to know more about this course can visit here
Learn To Code By Making a 2D Platformer in Unity
This course aims to make game development easy. It helps one learn C# with the use of Unity and create their own 2D Platformer.
The course intends to teach:
- C# which is a versatile and modern programming language
- Capabilities of 2D Development (in Unity)
- Transferable and strong problem-solving skills
- The basics of the process of game development
- How object-oriented programming works in practical field
This helpful course has 815 ratings and 2834 students enrolled. James Doyle is the instructor of this course. He specializes in teaching the basics of creating games.
If you need more information about this course view it here
Game Development with Unity 5
Are you absolutely new to Game Development? Do you already have a little bit of training? Whatever might be the case, this course would be perfect for you!
The course has been designed to teach 2D games, trivia games, basics of programming. Basics of Unity’s UI system, visual effect, and artificial intelligence.
The course teaches:
- You to build games with Unity
- How to design levels
- Integrating art assets
- How to write code using C#
It is easily understandable that this course is highly popular as it has 27,627 students enrolled. It has 400+ ratings.
The instructor of this course that comes with 12.5 hours of on-demand video is Stone River eLearning.
If you need more details about this course go here
Learn Blender 3D Modeling for Unity Video Game Development
This course is ideal for those who wish to learn editing or creation of props, designing of levels, and applying simple and material animations with the use of Blender 3D for Unity Developers.
The course aims to teach:
- How to design levels and props for Unity games like a professional with the help of Blender 3D
- To adjust Unity Assets such as props by bringing them in Blender
- How to animate obstacles such as Traps for a game design
- You learn to design Modular Levels for Unity games
- How to confidently create personalized Unity props with the use of Blender 3D
Multimedia artist Billy McDaniel is the instructor of this course that has 3451 students enrolled and 431 ratings.
For more details about this course go here
Go through the courses and select the course best-suited for you! Also please feel free to let us know if you have any suggestion.