The complete cyber security course by Nathan House is being featured on Udemy. The course is listed as best selling in IT security category. The stats of the course are:
- 164,675+ students
- Rating 4.5/5 after 26,960+ reviews
- 12 hours of on demand video
The course will help you become a cyber security specialist. You enter in the course as a beginner and come out as a specialist. The instructor covers all major platforms – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
The instructor covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set. Learners will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments.
This cyber security course teaches you:
- The advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance
- To become a cyber security specialist
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- How to cover operating system security, privacy, and patching – On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux
- To explore the threat landscape – Darknets, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more
- To master encryption in an easy to follow crash course
- Go deep into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS
- Nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure
Note: If English is not your first language and you always find Captions very useful, then you should be happy to learn that, this course offers the auto generated captions in these languages: English, German, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, French, Romanian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish and Spanish.
The course contains:
- 12 hours of on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Learners will get certificate of completion signed by the instructor once you complete the course.
The course is apt for:
- Anyone who wants to become a specialist in security, privacy, and anonymity
- Those who want to gain a practical skill-set in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats
- People who want to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the hackers
- Beginners and intermediate Internet users interested in security, safety, and privacy
- Those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments
- Anyone who wants to take control of the personal internet security, privacy and anonymity
To know more about the course please Go here
An amazing course!. To be honest, the technical level that Nathan puts to this course, is great and easy to understand. It also completes the content with great resources (as an extra help) to keep reading and learning even more about this topic. I will surely recommend this to anyone who’s interested in start learning about CyberSec. Cheers!..
Do let us know if you have any question in regards to this post. You can reach us via our contact us page. Or simply send us a tweet @iOnlineCourses we will make sure to revert back promptly.
Follow us on social media to receive regular updates from OnlineCoursesGalore.com. Signup up to our newsletter to receive regular updates on latest discount offers on top online courses.