Coursera is offering 9 Certificate Courses for free until 30th of April 2021 with their 9th Birthday Anniversary. So, if you are looking to learn new skills, this could be a great opportunity. To view the 9 participating free courses, simply click here.
To claim the offer please meet the following guidelines:
- Out of the 9, learners can take only 1 course, so be careful and pick the right course
- The offer is only valid for a limited period and while the stock lasts
- The discount is applied at checkout, and you won’t be asked to enter the Credit Card details
List of Free Coursera Certificate Courses
The courses below are available at $0 until 30th of April 2021:
- Building Modern Python Applications on AWS by Amazon Web Services
- Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity by University of Colorado System
- Music for Wellness by Berklee College of Music
- Problem Solving Using Computational Thinking by University of Michigan
- Introduction to Machine Learning by Duke University
- Financial Planning for Young Adults by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Giving Helpful Feedback by University of Colorado Boulder
- Career Decisions: From Insight to Impact by Wesleyan University
- Develop and Deploy Windows Applications on Google Cloud Platform by Google Cloud Team
From the above list, Pankaj Sharma, our team has taken Financial planning For Young Adults. And, he did not even had the trouble to enter his credit card details to get the course. Now it is your turn!
To make things easier, we have the following video as well, just watch and repeat the steps.
Go get a course from this list and let us know on Twitter(@iOnlineCourses).
Are you New to Coursera?
If you are new to Coursera, here are some of the features that make Coursera the leader in online learning space:
- 40 million+ online learners from the globe
- Partnership with top Universities, Colleges, Organizations and Companies
- World Class Instructors
- 100% Online Programs
- 3000+ Programs including Specializations, Short Courses, Certificate Courses and Online Degrees, you can get them all in one place
- Industry recognized certificates
The best part is, anyone from anywhere can start learning at anytime.
We encourage you to leverage this opportunity and take a course from the above list for free.
And, if you are interested in multiple courses, leverage the Coursera Plus subscription. This will enable you to do as many Courses and Specializations you want without having to pay for each program.