Global Skills Report 2022
Coursera recently published Global Skills Report that we would like to share with our audience. If you are looking to learn something new we encourage you to read that report and learn about the most in-demand skills globally. The best part is, anyone can master these skills from comfort of their home, workspace or from anywhere they please.
Before we continue with the report, here’s some info about Coursera for those who are new:
- The No.1 Online learning platform with ~ 100 million learners
- Offers 100% online programs on all subjects
- Has partnership with top organizations, colleges and schools
- Value of the Coursera Certificate is more than any other MOOCs
- One can do a short course, specialization, certification program or an online degree
- Flexible guidelines, no strict rules. Just choose your slots as per your convenience
Download Global Skills Report
The Global Skills report analyzes skill trends for 100+ countries worldwide. Go ahead and download the report to check out the skill trends in your Country in 2022. Just follow the following steps to get to the report:
- Go to this page
- Click on “Get report”
- A new page will open
- Fill in the required fields carefully and finally click on “Download report”
This copy of the report is also sent to the email id you provide in the form. So you can access it anytime from anywhere. We encourage you to supply your real email ID and correct information in the form. This will help Coursera better understand learners behavior.
More About Global Skills Report
This is one of the largest global surveys of skill proficiency, this annual report uses data from over 100 million learners across 100 countries to reveal skill trends in business, technology, and data science.
With global instability and inflation on the rise, workers are increasingly looking to employers to provide job security and long-term career growth. To help you navigate these challenges, the Global Skills Report provides an in-depth look at the state of skills and maps out the career training pathways workers need to stay competitive.
As a business leader, on can leverage this report to:
- Understand skills proficiency in your region with benchmarking by country
- Learn which digital and human skills are critical for growth and innovation
- Build career pathways to upskill employees for emerging, in-demand roles
The “Great Resignation” is also the “Great Reskilling”, with many learners now seeking career-building skills needed to start new careers in high demand roles like IT, digital marketing, and data analysis. Through the support of visionary business leaders, your employees can master new skills and drive revenue, growth, and innovation.
With the Global Skills Report 2022, you have a powerful resource to inform the essential work of attracting, developing, and retaining highly skilled employees.
Explore Coursera Plus to Get FREE access to 7000+ Programs