If you are looking for online IT and Networking Courses, consider taking look at the courses we share in this article. We got these courses from various online learning platforms. And, the quality of the courses is top notch, you will find them very in-depth.
The best part is, anyone from anywhere can enroll in these IT and Networking courses at anytime! One can start and stop at learning from these online classes at will. This kind of liberty let’s those people master skills who have limited time because of their busy jobs.
Best Online IT and Networking Courses
The following are some of the best selling and highly rated online IT and Networking courses. Do check them out, if you find them suitable, consider enrolling
The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start
This is one of the best courses for you to learn about networking. This course will help you kick start your journey to CCNA.
You learn the following:
- Describes network fundamentals and help students build simple LANs.
- Explains sub-netting and IP addressing
- Describes routers, switches, and hubs.
- Explains the OSI model
- Explains name resolution using DNS
The course has 14870+ ratings and 62,968 students enrolled. The URL of the course is www.udemy.com/complete-networking-fundamentals-course-ccna-start/
IT Security and Ethical Hacking
This course helps students to learn the fundamentals of IT Security and Ethical Hacking. Those who are looking to become certified ethical hackers will find this course extremely helpful.
The lectures included in the course teach the tools, techniques, and principles that are needed to be successful in the “Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures” test.
On completing this course, learners will have an overall understanding of ethical hacking and its different concepts.
The course has 1176 ratings and 17,952 students enrolled. If you want to know more, you can click on the URL www.udemy.com/it-security-and-ethical-hacking/
Windows Server 2012 System Administration: Get an IT Job
This course aims to teach Systems Administration.
The course teaches:
- The techniques of working with virtual technology
- Know how VMs operate
- Learn how to manage computer and user accounts in Active Directory
- How to deploy software to workstations on the domain with Group Policy
- How to control workstation and users with Group Policy
The course is very popular, has 930 ratings and 9102 students enrolled. Those who are interested to know more about the course can click on www.udemy.com/systems-administration-101-active-directory/.
IT Networking Fundamentals: CompTIA Network+
This course helps you learn Network+, by comprehending the techniques of building, protecting, and managing the critical asset which is the data network.
This course allows learners to expand their knowledge on different concepts of Network+. On completion of this course, learners become familiar with the TCP/IP Protocol Suite, IPv7, addressing, and every core concept that a network professional would need to know.
The course has 303 ratings and 4783 students enrolled. The URL that provides all information about this course is www.udemy.com/it-networking-comptia-network-n10-006/
MTA: Networking Fundamentals – Exam: Microsoft 98-366
Another great course for learners that helps you learn the fundamentals of Networking.
Here’s what you learn:
- Helps in understanding network topologies
- Teaches how to set up a small office switch or router
- Helps in comprehending VPN concepts
- Teaches how to configure fundamental wireless settings
- Helps in applying security concepts
- Teaches how firewalls work
- Helps in understanding the OSI model
- Teaches how to do basic sub-netting
- Teaches how to perform simple troubleshooting tasks
This course has 129 ratings and 992 students enrolled. If you want to know more about this course, here’s the URL www.udemy.com/mta-networking-fundamentals-exam-microsoft-98-366/
Bonus Networking Courses From Cisco
- CCNA Routing and Switching Training – View here
- Training For CCNA Wireless – View here
- Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) v1.0 – View here
- Routing and Switching Labs for CCNP to CCIE Progression – View here
- Cisco Certified Technician Training – View here
- Training for CCNP security
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) v1.1 – View here
The above IT and Networking courses make you learn the most in-demand skills at the comfort of your home. The price of the of these online courses is very budget friendly. And, if you subscribe to our newsletter, we often email our subscribers when the price of these courses go down.
So, consider looking at the above online IT and networking classes to build your professional profile. Don’t forget to bookmark it so you can come back to it later on as we add more resources to it.
If you find this post informative, please share it with your friends and colleagues. They might find it useful. If you want to discuss this post with us, you can send us your tweets @topitguy or @iOnlineCourses. Someone from our team will be happy to answer your queries 🙂