Hey everyone, If you are looking to learn new skills or to enhance your resume, you may want to take a look at the popular and new 100% online courses being offered on Stanford University. To take these courses, you need to go to the leading online education website, Coursera.
The best part is, anyone from anywhere in the world can take these online programs. No matter whether you are living in America, Asia, Europe, Oceania or an Arabian Country. As long as you have the computer/laptop with a decent internet connection, you will be good to go.
So, without taking much of your time, down below we share the list of online courses from Stanford University.
Stanford University Online Courses 2021
The following list includes some of the popular and newly launched courses from Stanford University on Coursera:
- How Software Ate Finance: This is a 9 week course, that gives foundation for understanding the future of financial services, creating fintech businesses in 21st century and beyond. The instructors of the course are R Martin Chavez and Jeffrey Conn
- Machine Learning: This is the most enrolled machine learning course on the internet with over 3.91 million students. The instructor of this amazing course is Andrew NG, the co-founder of Coursera. The rating of this course is 4.9/5 after 154K+ ratings.
- Stanford Introduction to Food and Health: This 5-week beginner friendly course that will teach you everything about good food and health. The instructor of the course is Maya Adam, lecturer from Stanford school of Medicine. The rating of the course is 4.8/5 and over 500K students have take this program
- Writing in the Sciences
- International Women’s Health and Human Rights
- Child Nutrition and Cooking
- AI in Healthcare
- Game Theory
- Probabilistic Graphical Models
Each program in the above list comes with a certificate. You need to complete the required assignments and given tasks to get that certificate. So, do select a course from the above or take other courses Coursera courses, make wise decisions in 2021 to strengthen your resume.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us, with via our Contact form or Twitter. We shall get back to you as soon as we can.