Top 10 Coursera courses launched in 2019
I recently posted an article about all time top 10 Coursera courses. And, in this post I am going to share a list of top 10 Coursera courses launched in 2019.
The courses on the list are according to their enrollments. The numbers you see against each course are as per the day and time I write this article. Do click on READ More for the respective course to view the real-time data!
List of top 10 courses launched this year
Before I show you the list, please know, the numbers you see below for each course change rapidly. Consider clicking on READ More to see the current stats.
- AI for Everyone: Total 149K+ enrollments, rating of the course is 4.8 out of 5 after 4880+ ratings .. READ More
- Introduction for TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning: This course has 79K+ subscribers and has a rating of 4.7/5 after 2710+ ratings .. READ More
- Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow: This course has been taken by more than 19K learners. The average rating of the course is 4.7 out of 5 after 835+ ratings .. READ More
- Introduction to Self-Driving Cars: There are about 14K enrollments in this one, the average rating of the course is 4.8 out of 5 after 325+ ratings .. READ More
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Exam: This course has 10K+ enrollments and it has grown real fast. The average rating score is 4.5/5 after 190+ ratings .. READ More
- Python and Statistics for Financial Analysis: One of the course that grew so fast and has been taken by 9.8K+ already. Rating of the course is 4.5/5 after 300+ ratings so far .. READ More
- AWS Fundamentals: Building Serverless Applications: 8.7K Enrollments in the courses, overall rating is 4.6 out of 5, after 140 ratings .. READ More
- Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow: This course has 8.2K+ enrollments, rating of the course is 4.6/5 after 441 ratings .. READ More
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam: There are 7.2K+ students in this course with 155+ratings so far, the course maintains a feedback score 4.6 out of 5 .. READ More
- Building Scalable Java Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud: Already taken by more than 7K+ learners, rating of this course is 4.3/5 after 90 total ratings so far .. READ More
The above list may change overtime, though, I will keep on tweaking it every now and then but its best that you click on READ More to view the current stats.