If you are looking for the best beginner friendly online web development courses, consider looking at the ones we list in this article. These courses define a clear road-map to a web development career for anyone who is looking to become a web developer from scratch.
Not only these courses are self paced but affordable as well. Anyone from any part of the world can enroll and start learning immediately.
Most of the courses that we include in the list are from Udemy, the leading online learning platform with over 50 million students.
Following are the top web development courses
This is the highest rated web developer course on Udemy at the moment. If you have the basic understanding of HTML, CSS and JS you must take this course.
More about the course:
- Over 35 hours of on demand video
- Rating of 4.8/5 after 4579 reviews so far
- The course has already been taken by 41597 learners around the globe
- The content of the course includes 395 lectures in total
- Includes 119 articles, 6 downloadable resources
After gaining learning the required skills from this course, one can apply for following type of roles:
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Front End Developer
- Full Stack Developer
To learn more, consider looking at the course page here
The instructor Colt Steele promises that this is the only course you need to learn web development. This is the only online course on Udemy which is instructed by a professional bootcamp instructor.
- 94% of the students who take this course go on to get hired for full-time developer jobs. Majority of the students are complete beginners when they start
- The other two bootcamp programs steele taught cost $14,000 and $21,000. And this course is just as comprehensive but with brand new content for a very price
- Everything covered in the course is up-to-date and relevant to the developer industry. No PHP or other dated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
- It is the complete beginner full-stack developer course that covers NodeJS.
- 13+ projects are built, including a gigantic production application called YelpCamp. No other course walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- New content is added regularly to the course, projects, and modules. Its literally a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- You also get to meet Colt’s dog Rusty!
Tools and technologies covered in the course:
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
There are a total of 541,787 students currently learning from this course. The feedback score of the course is 4.6/5 out of 162,270+ reviews.
To know more about this course please Go Here
Here is the course structure
- It starts with the fundamentals, the instructor shows you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with HTML5, CSS3 and Python.
- You will be taught to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques like iQuery PHP 7, MySQL 5 and Twitter Bootstrap
- You will be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with WordPress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.
- Complete fun website challenges at every turn are put infront of you to keep yourself in check.
- As you go deeper in the course, you will use your skills to create a website side by side. The final challenge will be to create a full Twitter clone.
The Course covers:
- How does the web work?
- Setting up your (free) hosting
- CMSs and WordPress
- Responsive Design
- PHP Coding
- MySQL Databases
- Putting it all together: Making a Twitter clone
- Bonus Chapter: How to make $10,000 while learning to code
With this course you also get FREE UNLIMITED WEB HOSTING FOR ONE YEAR (worth $199) *Limited to one year per student not per course*
The course stats:
There are 255,048 students learning from the course, the current feedback score of the course is 4.5/5. The course has received a total of 57, 432 ratings so far.
If you like to know more about this course please Go Here
Other Best Courses
- The Complete 2020 Web Development Bootcamp by Angela Yu
- Go from Zero to Mastery in Web Development with Andrei Neagoie
Hope you find this course helpful! And if you do, please share it with your friends.
Do send us your queries at [email protected] if you have anything to ask.