Learn Online From World’s Best Universities and Companies
Have you ever dreamed about learning from world’s best universities and companies? If yes, here’s your chance to realize your dream, without having to move away from your home. Yes, you read that right, Coursera, world’s top platform for online learning makes it possible for you.
Coursera, the largest platform for online learning with more than 35 million subscribers has collaborations and partnerships with World’s top Universities, Colleges and Companies. Learners get access to the same content which is taught in conventional classrooms of top universities and colleges.
In this article, we list some of the top Universities and companies along with their courses and specializations. Do read this article in full and don’t forget to share it with your friends!
World’s Best Universities and Companies on Coursera
Following are some of the top universities, colleges and companies that have collaboration with Coursera. We also list their top courses and specializations, don’t forget to check those out as well. Here’s the list:
Universities & Colleges – View The Full List
- John Hopkins University
- Stanford University
- University of Illinois
- Duke University
- University of California
- The University of Tokyo
- Imperial college, London
- University of London
- Commonwealth Education Trust
- University of Manchester
- The University of Melbourne
- Macquarie University
- University of Alberta
- Indian School of Business
- Nanyang Technical University, Singapore
- University of science and technology, China
- ESSEC Business School
- HEC Paris
- National Research Nuclear University MEPHI
- Yonsei University
- University of Capetown
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Tel Aviv University
- IE Business School, Spain
- Koc University, Turkey
Companies – View Full List
- National Geographic Society
- The Linux Foundations
- ConsenSys Academy
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Goldman Sachs
- MongoDB Inc.
- EIT Digital
Specializations and Courses from top Universities & Colleges
Following is the list of courses and specializations from some of the above mentioned Universities, Colleges and companies. Please know, all the courses and specializations on Coursera are 100% online. You have no prerequisites to enroll in them!
- #1 Specialization: Data Science Specialization by John Hopkins University – View here
- Deep Learning Specialization by deeplearning.ai – View here
- Python 3 Programming Specialization by University of Michigan – View here
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate by Google – View here
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM – View here
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Professional Certificate by HEC Paris – View here
- Machine Learning by Stanford University – View here
- Business Foundations Specialization by University of Pennsylvania – View here
- Career Success Specialization by University of California, Irvine – View here
- Build a Modern Computer from First Principles by Hebrew University of Jerusalem – View here
- Medical Neuroscience from Duke University – View here
- Programming for Everybody by University of Michigan – View here
- Chinese for Beginners by Peking University – View here
- Self driving cars by University of Toronto – View here
- Digital Marketing by University of Illinois – View here
- Marketing Strategy for Entrepreneurs by EIT Digital – View here
- A life of happiness and fulfillment by Indian School of Business – View here
- Trading Strategies in Emerging Markets Specialization by Indian School of Business – View here
More Courses and Specializations:
Coursera has around 185 partners from 27 countries, they together have nearly 3500 courses and and specializations. Listing all of them in this post wouldn’t be appropriate! If you like to browse through the entire catalog, here is the link. Do check it out and let other know about it as well.
If you want to experience what true online learning is all about, consider trying Coursera. On successful completion of the programs you take, you get a certificate. And, the value of Coursera certificates is huge on your resume.
We at Onlinecoursesgalore.com have always recommended Coursera for online learning to all our readers. Make your dream of learning from world’s best universities, colleges and companies come true by learning with Coursera.
Hope you find this article insightful and you share it with friends, family and colleagues! We look forward to post more resources in our next post, until then happy learning 🙂