Hey everyone, in this post we list top 20 LinkedIn Learning Courses that you can watch for free until 30th of September 2020. For those who are not aware of LinkedIn Learning, you can read this article: All about LinkedIn Learning
While most of the people who are familiar with top online learning platforms they already know how LinkedIn Learning came into existence and how it is climbing the ladders to become a top name in online learning space. Currently it is competing with leaders like Coursera, Udemy, Codecademy, and SkillShare.
With instructors from prestigious Universities, colleges, Business Schools and top organizations on board, there is no stopping for LinkedIn Learning to become the best.
So, do leverage this great offering from LinkedIn learning and consider exploring the courses the website offers. Start with the ones in top 20 courses this year. The list is down below.
These courses have been watched by 3 million+ learners from all over the world already.
List of Top LinkedIn Learning Courses of the year
- Time Management: Working from home – Instructor of the course is Dave Crenshaw, an author and leadership coach who specializes in productive leadership
- Startegic Thinking: Instructor of this amazing course is Dorie Clark, a published author and a professor of business administration. Over 900,000 learners have watched this course already
- Remote Work Foundation: Learn about the value of working remotely from Mike Gutman. This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur
- Learning Python: If you are looking to learn the best programming language, consider learning Python. The instructor pf the course is Joe Marini, a senior developer advocate at Google and a developer of Dreamweaver and Windows Phone
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: The instructor of the course is Gemma Leigh Roberts, a Chartered Organizational Psychologist, Performance Psychologist and an executive coach
- Excel 2016 Essential Training: The course taken by over 699,000 learners from all over the world. Instructor of the course is Dennis Taylor, an excel expert with 25+ years of experience
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365): Another great course from Excel expert Dennis Taylor. Over 345,990 learners learning from the course
- Communicating with Confidence: A gem of a course by Jeff Ansell of Jeff Ansell & Associates. Over 298,500 learners have taken the course already. You may want to check it out if you are looking to gain confident communicating skills
- Cert Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP)®: If you are preparing for the Project Management Professional exam, consider taking this amazing course. Taught by Project Management Professional Sandra M Mitchell who has 25+ years of project management experience. Over 395,680 learners have taken this course. Materials in this class are based on the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017
- Project Management Foundations: A beginners course to make you learn the project management techniques that you can apply to achieve goals and make projects more successful. The instructor of this amazing course is Bonnie Biafore, a best-selling author and a PMP trainer
- Critical Thinking: A great course Instructed by Mike Figliuolo, the managing director of thoughtLEADERS LLC. Over 310,670 learners already learning from the course
- Learning Personal Branding: Learn from Chelsea Krost, a pioneer in influencer marketing. This lovely lady will teach you the best ways to build your personal brand. The course has already been taken by 275,020 learners from all over the world
- Interpersonal Communication: A beginners course by Dorie Clark, a published authour and a professor of business administration. Over 186,060 learner are learning interpersonal communication from this LinkedIn Learning course
- Communication Foundations: Another good course from two of the best instructors, Senior Lecturer Brenda Belly-Hughes and faculty member Tatiana Kolovou of Kelley School of Business. This 1 hour and 24 minutes class will teach you the foundations of communication from beginners perspective
- Improving your listening skills: It is Dorie Clark again who teaches you everything about improving your listening skills. This course has over 216,160 signups already. So, do check this course out if you are interested to become a good listener
- Microsoft Teams Essential Training: A course by LinkedIn Learning Staff author, Nicholas Brazzi. Updated just a week back, this course teaches you all the essentials of Microsoft teams, from bringing together colleagues, creating conversations and content, and collaborating effectively
- Time Management Fundamentals: Learn about the three principals of productivity; space, mind and time from Dave Crenshaw in this course. Over 302,675 students are learning from this course
- Python Essential Training: Python is popular scripting language among programmers, in this course you will learn the Python3 essentials. The instructor of the course is Bill Weinman, a programming expert and a Tech Advocate. Over 292,860 people have taken this course
- Excel: Tips and Tricks: If you are interested in learning Excel efficiently consider taking this course from Dennis Taylor who has 25+ experience of Excel. This a 4 hour and 20 minutes course, taken by 368,565+ learners globally
- Online Marketing Foundations: Focused at beginners, this course teaches you about online marketing, the instructor of the course is Bra Batesole, Cheif Learning Officer at Madecraft and a Thought Marketing Leader. Brad touches on almost all the topics of online marketing in this course, right from Digital Strategies, Analytics, Social Media and what not. You may want to check it out
The course in the above list may change in ranking in future. And, when that happens, we will come back to this post and update it.
If you have any questions in regards to theses LinkedIn Learning Courses, please feel free to reach us at [email protected] with a clear subject line.