Popular Coursera Courses and Specializations for the year 2018
Coursera has always been one of our most recommended resources for online learning. In this post, we list popular Coursera courses and specializations that took the platform to whole new level as the year 2018 comes to an end. Following is the sneak peek of what Coursera added this year:
- Grew to 37 million+ learners worldwide
- 650+ new courses added to the platform by top Universities and Companies
- Total courses shot up to 31,00+
- 300+ Specializations added
- New degree programs launched
Popular Coursera Courses and Specializations
This is the list of popular Coursera courses and specializations this year in terms of number of enrollments.
- Machine Learning From Stanford University
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects from University of California, San Diego
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies from Princeton University
- Algorithms, Part I from Princeton University
- English for Career Development from University of Pennsylvania
- Financial Markets from Yale University
- Introduction to Psychology from University of Toronto
- Cómo hacer una tesis from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Chinese for Beginners from Peking University
- Deep Learning from deeplearning.ai
- Python for Everybody from University of Michigan
- Data Science from Johns Hopkins University
- Applied Data Science with Python from University of Michigan
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Advanced Machine Learning from National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Improve Your English Communication Skills from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Business Foundations from University of Pennsylvania
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform from Google Cloud
- Excel Skills for Business from Macquarie University
If you are looking to enroll in a course or specialization, you may pick one from the list above or choose one from here.
Leverage the special Coursera offers
You get a 7 day of free trial on all the specializations, so you can start for free! Apart from that, enjoy a 10% discount on advance payment of specialization fee. This offer ends soon, you may want to use it ASAP.
Best offer: Get a head start on the new year with this end of the year offer! You get 30% off one month for top Specializations, redeem it here. The offer is valid until 12/31/18, while supplies last.
If you know someone who may want to see this, please share this article with them. Let your loved ones know about these popular courses and specializations.
More posts coming soon:
The year 2018 comes to an end soon, we thought about sharing some of the best resources we came across this year. While this article was dedicated to Coursera, our next few posts are going to be about other leading online learning platforms. Make sure to check them out when they go live!